Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay for new news but there has been none. BUT, I need your help-I am having 2 scans this week to see if the radiation and chemo has helped. I need your prayers that the treatments have worked. I feel good so that is a good sign. I have gained 4 pounds and never thought that was a good thing but when you have lost 20 pounds, a gain of 4 is good. I'll post the results as soon as I get them. Thanks again for your support and pray, pray, pray. Rutt

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jim!
    You can count on us we will be keeping you in our prayers daily...Keith will make sure HCC has you on their prayer list too...Sure miss our after church breakfasts, that Big Boy closed on Graham Rd. so we go to a place called the Wild Goats it's in Kent great! place you guys would love it...stay positive and strong and put it in God's hands...Love Keith & Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen MonbeckMarch 31, 2010

    Hi, Jim!
    Haven't written for awhile. But I wanted you to know you're in my daily prayers asking for a miracle. Stow is hosting the Cancer Relay for Life at AGWC in June. The head of the group this year is a woman I knew from St.Eugene's 15+ years ago who is a living, walking "miracle". And she will tell you that.
    I pray this will be you. Karen F. announced today at Rotary about your scans coming up. So, I wanted to let you know a day doesn't go by that I don't ask for "your miracle". HE says "ask and you will receive". May all of you "keep the faith".
    Karen Monbeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim: I'm thinking of you too...and express the same sentiments that Karen just did...you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Infact, the photo of you and Debbie at the wedding is posted to the left of my desk so that every time I turn in that direction - there you are!!....let us know about those scans (been there done that!) and we will be praying they show improvement!! Take care - both of you! cindy lewis

    ReplyDelete