Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi all, Just a quick update again. The last 2 days have not been good. Right after the cat scan, I went down hill like a rock. Allot of pain, jaundice symptoms again-just like when this all started in Dec. I was concerned so Deb and I drove to Tampa right after Easter dinner and spent the night in a hotel so we could go see the Doc asap.They feel I may be starting to block up again in my ducts so if I get numerous fevers (infections) then I need to go back and probably do the tubes again. I'm having a pet scan Wed and then meet with the oncologist the 13th. I'll let you know after that. Hi to all, congrats on your nice weather. Thanks for the support. Rutts

4 comments:

  1. keep up the fight Jim. See you in a day or so

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still thinking about you up here in DC with 90 degree weather! Fingers crossed for good results.

    Love,
    Lucy and Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodmorning Jim and Debbie
    We know you have a busy week ahead but wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you always and we are praying for good results. Please take care and keep the spirits up.
    Please call if you need anything.
    Joanna and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim and Debbbie,
    You are never far from our thoughts. We are sending prayers to you daily.

    Ken and Sue Weegar

    ReplyDelete