Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi everybody. Happy March. It just sounds like spring. Here is another addition to the blog. I am starting the last 8 sessions of the radiation and chemo on Monday. I will be finished 2 days before we go to Matt's wedding. After the treatments are finished, the docs said we wait 3 to 6 weeks to let everything "cool down" then we will do a pet scan and a cat scan. Doesn't anybody do a human scan or Jim scan anymore? Based on how the scans turn out, we will decide what to do next. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm still feeling great and not much pain or meds, just the chemo pills etc. Well that's it for now, short and sweet. I hope you all are doin fine-hang in there,spring is just around the corner. If you would like me to respond-leave your e-mail, Ok, Thanks again for all of your support and prayers. Regards, Rutt

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the Big Chuck and Little John show where Dick Goddard did a "cat" scan with a cat....glad to see your funny bones not affected.
    The guys are praying for your heath and recovery.
    Say "HI" to Deb....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go Jim. Great attitude. Do you remember where we were about 1 year ago together. PARTY. Hi cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jim,
    I'm so happy to hear you are feeling well. Still sending prayers your way. Hope you still feel well for the big wedding!!!
    Love and prayers,
    Cousin Pam
    pssh99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb and Jim sorry we have been out of touch I can't find Deb's phone number and we don't have your FL address-what great friends we are. You are in our thoughts often, so glad things are going well. I can't believe the wedding is here already. Sending hugs to all of you. Holding you in our thoughts and prayers-Enjoy the wedding-we want to see pictures!!!I know it will be beautiful- are you ready to be the "in-laws"?We are going to be in Orlando over break-send me a phone number so I can call and see how far away we are, hoping we can catch up. klnickson@att.net

    ReplyDelete